The resource challenge
The world's growing population and increasing standard
of living mean that we will soon
- But these resources are limited and linked.
- Their supply, cost and quality are all dependent
on each other.
Given the limitations - how will we get there?
providing for the world
of tomorrow with an
- Global thinking on resource sustainability is undergoing a revolution.
- A new approach is taking hold that recognizes the economic, environmental, and social consequences of the intimate connections linking water, energy and food.
- These connections are both global and local in nature.
The water-energy-food nexus approach
illuminates the big picture.
Existing solutions miss the mark
- The search is on for new sources of water, alternative energy
and ways to produce more food.
- But most existing resource solutions address just one resource
- At best, single-resource strategies fail to see the big picture.
- At worst, these strategies jeopardize the stability of one or both
of the other resources.
Produces drinking water, but the desalination process consumes a lot of energy.
Harness the energy captured in plants, but growing these plants consumes large amounts of water and cropland.
Produces renewable energy from the sun, but requires huge tracts of land for installation.
Aquate has developed a unique solution and service offering that
enhances multiple resources in a single infrastructure framework
without consuming the other resources, while providing substantial
Gain clean water normally lost to evaporation without consuming energy or land.
Gain clean affordable solar energy without consuming water or land.
Gain land for agricultural or other uses without consuming water or energy.
Aquate Group, with offices in Israel and the United States, specializes in developing and financing multi-resource solutions and projects that address the global water-energy-food nexus. The Aquate team and its 26 shareholders have over 30 years experience that include: managing floating reservoir cover projects; experts in the fields of reservoir infrastructure development; clean energy production; management and finance; policy and regulation; water management and quality assurance; and agriculture.
Contact us to explore how we can help you address your resource nexus challenges.
By email: email@example.com